MEMBERSHIP HAS BENEFITS
As a member of the Nanaimo Family History Society, you may
- attend informative monthly meetings with a variety of guest speakers on genealogy topics
- receive help from and collaborate with members at our regular meetings
- access mini educational sessions presented by our members, and have the opportunity to lead a session and share your knowledge
- receive our society’s journal, AncesTree, in which you may publish queries and share items of interest
- access the British Columbia Genealogical Society’s resources at no cost through our affiliate society membership
- borrow publications from our library holdings or those held at Beban Centre if you live in Nanaimo or its environs
- vote at any regular or extraordinary meeting
Membership in the Nanaimo Family History Society (NFHS) is for the calendar year from January to December. Yearly rates are $30.00 for a single person and $25.00 for seniors. A second family member pays $10.00.
Download NFHS Membership application
Please make your cheque payable to the Nanaimo Family History Society and give it to our Membership Director at a meeting or event or mail to:
Alternatively the society accepts payment by e-transfer. Please email the society with your completed membership form to request e-transfer instructions.
P.O. Box 1027
Nanaimo , BC